Tuesday, June 7, 2011

These are my devotions from the past two days.  I kept re-reading the first one and then when I turned to today’s I kept re-reading it. 


“I not only love God and trust Him, I love trusting Him.  It is a constant reminder of a perpetual miracle in my life”

Lord, just as Your apostles pled and ultimately received, I ask you also to increase my faith (Luke 17:5).

Father, I want You to be able to look at my life as You did Stephen’s and be able to say that I am full of the Holy Spirit and faith, and that many people were brought to the Lord through my witness (acts 11:24).

Just as You did through Paul and Barnabas to the early disciples, strngthen me to remain true to the faith, for Your word says, “We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God” (Acts 14:22).

Thank you God for purifying my heart by faith (Acts 15:9).

“When we offer a trusting heart and an honest, open mind to God, renewal is on it’s way.”

Father God, according to Your word, the angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear You, and You deliver them.  Continually whet my appetite and woo me to taste and see that You are good; blessed am I when I take refuge in You!

Lord God, please continue to develope  in me the right kind of fear of You, because Your Word says that those who fear You lack nothing.  The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek You, Lord, lack no good thing (Ps 34:7-10).

Thank You, Lord, for always being good, a refuge in times of trouble.  You care for those who trust in You (Nah. 1:7).

-Beth Moore...I copied this off of courageous home keeping because I loved it sooo much and found it perfect for the time I'm in...

No comments:

Post a Comment