Saturday, June 11, 2011

Prayer

We need to pray without ceasing. I try to talk to God constantly throughout my day,about even the things trivial because that's what He wants me to do. He wants me to share everything and hold back nothing. The other day when I wasn't feeling loved and depressed,that still small voice inside said if you need more love pray for love. I started thinking about praying for my needs,Jesus promises to take care of all our needs! I am now telling him yes I need more love from him and that I want to feel his love. Loving him with all my heart,soul,mind and strength and yes I even pray for that, is what has gotten me through this and what is healing me now. I should be answering these questions on the bible study Hidden Joy but I just don't have any thoughts yet and I am not a writer so anyone reading this blog has been blessed with patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment